Dr. John M. Toothman, Board of Governors, and Roxanne K. Toothman, Director of Sustainability for Intercultural Open University Foundation (IOUF), held a conference in St. Augustine, Florida with perspective graduate learners interested in developing social change projects and graduate education. The areas covered were mental health, architectural designs for the future, sustainable living, organic farming, global warming, and solar energy. The conference introduced the role of IOUF and consortium partners Universidad Central de Nicaragua and Universidad Azteca as to what could be offered in assistance with grants for projects and scholarship assistance for affordable graduate education.
- IOU Foundation extends financial support to Cosa Buena’s ingenious hand washing stations to fight COVID 19
- IOUF/UCN/UA Congratulate Alumnus and Dual Doctorate Degree Graduate, Professor Alaric Naude’ for his Leadership in Nursing Education
- IOU Foundation Recommends Self-Directed Learning During COVID 19 Pandemic
- IOUF Contributes Financial Support for Indigenous Women in Mexico
- Intercultural Open University Foundation (IOUF) is Pleased to Announce a Donation to Pardada Pardadi Education Society (PPES)