Dr. Sandra Hurlong, President of Intercultural Open University Foundation (IOUF), visited with colleagues in Spain and Portugal to discuss future environmental projects and enrollment in the Dual Degree Doctoral Programs in consortium with Universidad Azteca and Central University of Nicaragua. In Spain, she met with environmentalists in Extremadura that included Telesforo Jimenez Sierra, the Mayor of Monroy, to explore strategies that would maintain the biodiversity of the common lands(dehesas) in the face of climate change. Education plays a central role for the future maintenance of these lands. IOUF, as a charitable educational foundation, continues to explore ways that financial grants and support could be used to protect the environment.
- IOU Foundation Continues its Commitment to Charitable Support and Graduate Education
- IOU Foundation Honors World Dignity University
- Intercultural Open University Foundation Grants Financial Support to the SolarAid
- IOU Foundation lends support to Williamsburg District Historical Foundation
- Dr. Gulab Kothari Honored with the Title of “Legend of Rajasthan”