Most young women from rural indigenous communities in Mexico live in extreme poverty and do not have access to the middle, high school, and college-level education. Intercultural Open University Foundation (IOUF) and its international partners Universidad Azteca and Universidad Central de Nicaragua are pleased to extend financial assistance to Centro de Compartimiento which provides a residential program of room and board that helps indigenous young women have access to a good education.
- IOU Foundation Welcomes Our New Graduate Ryan Bouton
- Partnerships: Changing the Landscape of Higher Education
- IOU Foundation extends financial support to Pragya Foundation India
- IOU Foundation Establishes Scholarship Fund for Students at Partner Institution, Universidad Azteca International Program
- IOU Foundation (IOUF) Donates to the Williamsburg District Historical Foundation (WDHF)