Most young women from rural indigenous communities in Mexico live in extreme poverty and do not have access to the middle, high school, and college-level education. Intercultural Open University Foundation (IOUF) and its international partners Universidad Azteca and Universidad Central de Nicaragua are pleased to extend financial assistance to Centro de Compartimiento which provides a residential program of room and board that helps indigenous young women have access to a good education.
- IOU Foundation Recommends Self-Directed Learning During COVID 19 Pandemic
- IOUF Contributes Financial Support for Indigenous Women in Mexico
- Intercultural Open University Foundation (IOUF) is Pleased to Announce a Donation to Pardada Pardadi Education Society (PPES)
- IOU Foundation Celebrates a Successful Year of its Commitment to Charitable Support and Graduate Education
- IOUF Provides Financial Support for the 10th International Conference on Peace and Non-violent Action (ICPNA)