Most young women from rural indigenous communities in Mexico live in extreme poverty and do not have access to the middle, high school, and college-level education. Intercultural Open University Foundation (IOUF) and its international partners Universidad Azteca and Universidad Central de Nicaragua are pleased to extend financial assistance to Centro de Compartimiento which provides a residential program of room and board that helps indigenous young women have access to a good education.
- IOU Foundation Gives Grant to UZACHI for Seed Collection and Reforestation in the Sierra Juarez, Oaxaca, Mexico.
- Disruption is the Great Awakener – Lisa Albright
- IOU Foundation extends financial support to Cosa Buena’s ingenious hand washing stations to fight COVID 19
- IOUF/UCN/UA Congratulate Alumnus and Dual Doctorate Degree Graduate, Professor Alaric Naude’ for his Leadership in Nursing Education
- IOU Foundation Recommends Self-Directed Learning During COVID 19 Pandemic