Dr. John M. Toothman, IOUF Board of Governors, and Roxanne K. Toothman, Special Assistant to the President of IOUF, made a donation on behalf of Intercultural Open University Foundation, Universidad Azteca, and Universidad Central de Nicaragua to the St. Augustine Art Association. They attended the “First Peoples Exhibit” by artist, Theodore Morris, who based his paintings on archaeological evidence of 18th century original inhabitants from Florida.
- IOUF Provides Financial Support for the 10th International Conference on Peace and Non-violent Action (ICPNA)
- Dr. Gulab Kothari honoured with Raja Ram Mohan Roy Award
- Anne Kidd, PhD., recent partnership graduate dedicates her counseling skills to Pine Ridge Indian Reservation in South Dakota
- Intercultural Open University Foundation (IOUF) Donates to the Williamsburg District Historical Foundation (WDHF)
- Scholarships for 20 sustainability young leaders in Brazil