San Pablo Etla, Oaxaca Mexico has a communal forest area of 32,000 hectares. This area is supervised by the community commission for communal property which is tasked with the care and conservation of the forest area. The monitoring and observance of forests lands requires an abundant amount of workforce and skills. Drone technology will help with this task. IOU Foundation is pleased to contribute to San Pablo Etla’s drone purchase to help the commission control illegal hunting and wood cutting, monitor reforestation and disease, and detect fires.
- John Mitt Toothman and Roxanne Toothman presented the annual IOUF Donation to the Williamsburg Historical District Foundation
- IOUF Donates to DRONE FOREST MONITORING in San Pablo Etla, Oaxaca
- The Williamsburg Kid – New Book Launch by Our Board of Governor, John Mitt Toothman, PhD
- The Loneliness Project: Dr. Lisa Albright Combats the Crisis Through Social Change
- Dr. Muneo Yoshikawa, IOUF Board of Governors, Presented World Peace Award to Master Calligrapher, Mrs. Fuyoh Kobayashi