Dr. Sandra Hurlong, President of Intercultural Open University Foundation (IOUF), visited with colleagues in Spain and Portugal to discuss future environmental projects and enrollment in the Dual Degree Doctoral Programs in consortium with Universidad Azteca and Central University of Nicaragua. In Spain, she met with environmentalists in Extremadura that included Telesforo Jimenez Sierra, the Mayor of Monroy, to explore strategies that would maintain the biodiversity of the common lands(dehesas) in the face of climate change. Education plays a central role for the future maintenance of these lands. IOUF, as a charitable educational foundation, continues to explore ways that financial grants and support could be used to protect the environment.
- Dr. Sandra Hurlong, PhD continues to serve on the Human DHS Global Advisory Board
- IOU Foundation Continues 2022 Support for Williamsburg District Historical Foundation
- Universidad Azteca learners thank IOUF for its 2021 Scholarship Grant
- The Cosmic Infinity – A Vedic Perspective by Dr. Gulab Kothari
- IOU Foundation wishes everyone Happy Holidays