Dr. Sandra Hurlong, President of Intercultural Open University Foundation (IOUF), visited with colleagues in Spain and Portugal to discuss future environmental projects and enrollment in the Dual Degree Doctoral Programs in consortium with Universidad Azteca and Central University of Nicaragua. In Spain, she met with environmentalists in Extremadura that included Telesforo Jimenez Sierra, the Mayor of Monroy, to explore strategies that would maintain the biodiversity of the common lands(dehesas) in the face of climate change. Education plays a central role for the future maintenance of these lands. IOUF, as a charitable educational foundation, continues to explore ways that financial grants and support could be used to protect the environment.
- John Mitt Toothman and Roxanne Toothman presented the annual IOUF Donation to the Williamsburg Historical District Foundation
- IOUF Donates to DRONE FOREST MONITORING in San Pablo Etla, Oaxaca
- The Williamsburg Kid – New Book Launch by Our Board of Governor, John Mitt Toothman, PhD
- The Loneliness Project: Dr. Lisa Albright Combats the Crisis Through Social Change
- Dr. Muneo Yoshikawa, IOUF Board of Governors, Presented World Peace Award to Master Calligrapher, Mrs. Fuyoh Kobayashi