Dr. John M. Toothman, IOUF Board of Governors, and Roxanne K. Toothman, Special Assistant to the President of IOUF, made a donation on behalf of Intercultural Open University Foundation, Universidad Azteca, and Universidad Central de Nicaragua to the St. Augustine Art Association. They attended the “First Peoples Exhibit” by artist, Theodore Morris, who based his paintings on archaeological evidence of 18th century original inhabitants from Florida.
- IOU Foundation Supports En Via and its Microfinance Project with Women in the Tlacolula Valley of Oaxaca
- IOU Foundation Awards Grant to New Zealand Maori Students
- IOU Foundation Continues Support for Women’s Cooperative: Amaranto Alegria de la Vida
- IOU Foundation Continues its Commitment to Charitable Support and Graduate Education
- IOU Foundation Honors World Dignity University